Dear Caida,
I love when we just get to chat. I have this jar of conversation starters and you LOVE to play with them from time to time. I love it, too, because I get to hear how you see the world. Here are just SOME of the gems from Saturday. (Remember, you are TEN.)
Q: Where do you see yourself in 20 years? What do you want to be doing?
A: Work at Subway, be a fireman, mower girl, and work on cars, and make pictures and paintings.
Q: Why do you want to be a fireman?
A: Because when the bell goes "ding ding ding" you go down the pole.
Q: If you could pick your own name, what would it be and why?
A: Susan. Because it starts with an S.
Q: If you could invite any 5 people in the world to dinner, who would it be?
A: Grandma Linda, Charissa, Celeste, Seth, and Emilie.
Q: Not your mom? You're cutting her out?
A: Yep.
Q: What is one thing you wish you could do better?
A: Clean the dishes...'cause I want to help my mom.
Q: Finish this sentence: "Love is..."
A: "Awesome...when you love your family."
Q: You would be voted most likely to...
A: Have fun on the trampoline.
Q: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?
A: Spiderman's wrist web thingies, so I can fly from one wall to the other.
Q: If you could swim in a pool filled with any food or drink, what would you pick?
A: Hot cocoa with marshmallows.
Q: What about your life to date are you most proud of?
A: Playing the Sims...they can make waffles and go to the bathroom!
Q: What is your dream vacation?
A: Disneyland--they have awesome rides and I want to meet the princesses...like the one with pointy shoes...and her grandpa and the tiger? (Jasmine.)
Q: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A: Pears. Wait, no, PICKLES! Or olives.
Q: If you could live in the ocean or on the moon, which would you pick and why?
A: The moon. It's so pretty, and I can count all the stars and see how many stars there are up in the sky.
Q: What is one thing you learned today?
A: Being a helpful friend...and give love.
Preach it, sister. That's pretty much the secret to a happy life. Like I said before, I think you pretty much have this life thing figured out. :) I sure do love you and am always reminded of what's really important when I'm with you. Thanks for that!
Lots o' Love,
Aunt Celeste
No comments:
Post a Comment